I started my new job today as a cadet journalist. It’s a three-year position, working full-time and studying by correspondence. It’s at a local newspaper, and I couldn’t ask for a better opportunity to get experience as well as work within the industry.
And something to look forward to: I’ve already been put in charge of the V8 Supercar coverage at Winton in August! It’d be the biggest local newspaper closest to the track, so I’m pretty stoked with that even though it’s still a few months away. Yeah yeah!
tagged as: Journalism. Very excited. Successful first day. V8SC. Winton. Writing. New job. Yay yay. personal. V8 Supercars. Winton Motor Raceway.
- three-makesacrowd likes this
- comradedyslexic likes this
- deanmachine likes this
- abrownthevdor likes this
- i-am-mclovat likes this
- fernandomoutinho likes this
- fernandomoutinho said: Hey congratulations! Wishing you the best.
- undervegasskies said: congratulations! scan a copy of your article or throw us a link when its done! i’d love to read it!
- undervegasskies likes this
- talkthetorque posted this